Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 25 June 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Tragedy Of Pride
MFM Devotional: TOPIC: The Tragedy Of Pride (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 25 June 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 14:21-31, 1 Kings 15, 1 Kings 16:1-7, Acts 16:16-40, Proverbs 15:21-30
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 11:1-10 (KJV)
- A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight.
- When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.
- The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.
- Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.
- The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.
- The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.
- When a wicked man dieth, his expectation shall perish: and the hope of unjust men perisheth.
- The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.
- An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
- When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth: and when the wicked perish, there is shouting.
MEMORY VERSE: “Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.” – Proverbs 16:18
The best way to be a friend of God is to be humble.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
TODAY, THE SEED OF PRIDE IN YOU WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today MESSAGE: The Tragedy Of Pride
Pride is an attitude that naturally manifests itself in a person’s character. Pride is the arrogance of authority. It is a feeling of superiority. Regardless of the level of gift and anointing the wearer, when you begin to feel more important to take on the task assigned to you, pride works for you, and you risk losing the Lord.
Pride is when you believe that all you have is your effort and wisdom. Pride is not admitting that everything you have is God-given. Pride shows in so many ways in people’s lives. To think that if you are not there, no one has the ability to do better is a sign of pride. The sad truth is that no one is important to God. Elijah complained to God that only one prophet remained, but God humbled him by answering that he had seven hundred prophets who had never bowed down to Baal.
One of the greatest tragedies of pride is the rejection of the Lord before destruction. Beloved no matter who you are or how close you are to God When you put on the robe of pride you will refuse. Pride will get you out of the seat of honor and will be replaced by someone better than you ever thought possible. Another tragedy of pride is that it will make you a stranger to God. Pride will take you away from the likes and dislikes of it. It will bring you kindness out of shame. Pride will cause you to lose all the great things God has in store for you.
If you deliberately neglect your job because you know that no one else could do it for you, then it is a matter of pride. If you want to be respected and respected by people, it is a clear sign of pride. Respect is earned and not wanted.
Nebuchadnezzar was humiliated because of his pride. Herod died prematurely because of pride. Lucifer was cast out of heaven because of pride. The quickest and easiest way to destruction is the way of pride. May you not go that way, in Jesus’ Name.
- O God, crucify my flesh, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of arrogance, leave my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, break me and rebuild me by Your grace, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in me that is not of God, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Mercy of God, locate me today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let me do what pleases You always, in the name of Jesus.
- Glory of God, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
SINGLES – PRAY YOUR WAY INTO MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH 2022
A 21-day personal prayer and fasting programme to bring change for singles – Dr & Pst (Mrs) D.K. Olukoya
SECTION 3: Obtaining Marital Favour
SCRIPTURE: Esther 9 & 10
MEMORY VERSE: Isaiah 43:19
PRAYERS FOR MORNING SECTION
DAY 21 of 21 (25/06/22)
- Praise hear the word of the lord replace weeping in my life in the name of Jesus.
- What God has said about my marital life would replace what the enemy is saying about it in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and blow away like a shaft those who are bent on blocking my marital testimony in the name of Jesus.
- God of Glory, arise bring forth my marital glory and let it shine by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Oh lord, you are the lifter of my head, lift up my head by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Garment of poverty upon my life Catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- Power to get wealth fall upon my life in the name of Jesus.
- Divine favor that brings marital testimony envelope my life in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God my father, settle me maritally in the name of Jesus.
- Powers trading with my marital life, catch fire, die in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Powers benefitting from me being single, loose your hold and die in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Mocking powers saying no to my marital fulfillment, whenever you are, whoever you are, die in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Powers that have labeled me as a forgotten vessel shall comeback to celebrate me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, arise and destroy every charm speaking against my marital testimony in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every blood sacrifice crying against my marital favor catch fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
- God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel enforce my marital testimony this year in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Oh lord according to your word in Matthew 7:7, enforce my marital testimony this year in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Oh lord, according to your word in Genesis 2:18, enforce my marital testimony this year in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Thank God for answering your prayers.
Naijatrackz Contribution on The Tragedy Of Pride: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.
The Tragedy Of Pride – MFM Devotional 25 June 2022